twolands

Sunday, November 27, 2005

2nd attempt..!



2nd time around..and now I have the room sizes, so I can't give the Freysson more grief about it!! J's room will be 17cm or 7'' bigger. We Burtons had a lovely chilled trip to Portland Basin and then for lunch at Frankie and Bennys-both boys were fab and melted all the staff. It made me sad to know a quarter of our fab family was missing. Emotions have been up and down all day, esp when it was sterilising bottles time!! Eli B was very sick (literally) this P. m, which is a bit of a pain without a washer..Deb has come to the rescue tho. And Kristina came to the rescue when we ran out of cat food-makes me sad when I think of how I won't have such help and friendship in our new home (well, not for a while). Onto a new routine again tomorrow..must go now-bath and snuggles in demand. we love you babe-our hearts hurt without your company. Lots of Love J,J and E xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home