twolands

Thursday, July 27, 2006

''...now then children..anybody know what they were doing 9 years ago today..?''


...(voice from the insular island somewhere in the Atlantic ocean)...'' please miss! I know! I know!Ask me!Ask me!''...
...yep -9 years ago, I was celebrating the safe arrival of my very precious Jolyon Isaac Burton and 9 years on, there are 4 of us celebrating a happy day for our very special practising teenager.
Happy Birthday Jolly-one...I'm glad you've had a great day. Sorry you have felt lonely at times and missed your friends..I am praying that you will meet some special friends once we have moved to our new home.
Wishing you a peaceful, fun-filled, happy life..
All my love from Mum (and from Dad and EBB too) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PS We love you. :-)

1 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday to you,
    You live in a zoo,
    you look like a monkey,
    and you smell like one too ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home