twolands

Thursday, May 10, 2007

"...Just a quickie/quicky?..."

Got tired of waiting for Joanna to have time to write an entry so I decided to do it myself. Let’s see … now … Since the last blog our smallest, bestest boy has turned two! Not only that but he has been promoted from Toddler room to BIG Toddler room! This involves walking up those steep steps to the first floor. He’s really enjoying it but he seems so small compared to the others now. Some of his friends are going up as well though so it’s okay!

Jolyons hormones are all over the place which makes all of our lives much more interesting. He’s enjoying his scouts and during the spring bank holiday he’s going on a camping trip. He’ll be away for three whole nights … without any family members … I think his parents are more worried about it than he is, to be fair. In fact, he’s not worried at all!

Joanna has really got into her job and is incredibly busy, which is why I’m writing this one. She’s definitely settling down in the role of manager and is building a good reputation for herself within the trust … a well deserved one as far as her three boys are concerned.

I’m still waiting for that letter from the police … no not the arrest warrant! … the one that says ‘welcome to work, your start date is …’ The only thing left is for them to finish all the security checks so hopefully that should be sorted soon. Mind you, seeing as they have to check my history in two different countries it might take a while. Icelandic red tape and all that … It might not be till the end of the summer that I start so we’ll see.

Anyway, love to you all … we’re looking forward to my parents coming to visit at the end of this month and I do believe they are looking forward to visiting. Right, I’m going now … bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home