twolands

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Melted like Noa Sirius chocolate ...!

Two best boys have melted the Viking clan on those two pictures ... x-box in jammies, mummy? It´s obvious daddy isn´t home. Today didn´t quite go as planned as I couldn´t get hold of Hallgrimur to take a picture of Aslaugs settee and I didn´t manage to meet up with amma Erna. I did get the paint brochures though and me and grandad Freyr went and picked up nana Kristin from the airport.
This evening I´ve got together a load of stuff to take to our new house ... paint brushes, tea bags, coffee (to prepare for the army of painters that I´m gathering), hoover, brush, towels (for freshening up),tool box, drill(yep, grandads new drill set) and proper trousers and a shirt to put on for meeting Jolyon´s teacher and principal-to-be tomorrow. I need that cos I´m getting up early to go and do some filling in the house in the morning before I go to meet them at 1pm.
I know there is a quarter missing over there but there are three quarters missing in our new house (the two most important and the boss ... not to mention some furniture :-). It feels very lonely and I try and keep myself busy so once I´ve posted the paint samples off (in a forty foot container cos there´s so many of them!!!) and bought some filler I´ll be off to Garður to get faffing. I´m hoping to meet some more neighbours as well and the principal said I could meet Jolyons class ... hope that´s okay Jolyon, I´ll make sure they don´t find out that I´m strange. I love and miss you all from the bottom of my heart (which feels empty but is actually so full of love that it hurts) and I so look forward to coming home before x-mas. P.S. I´m on nana Kristins computer so I´ve not got any pictures to post with this one, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home