twolands

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Well, I understood it..but only because it was an abstract piece!!

Hi..yes, I appear to have actually enjoyed the theatre more than Toti as it was more my thing than his and I could interpret it anyway I wanted because I understood about 3 sentences in the whole play! It was about the domestic and emotional situations women find themselves in and was based on some short stories written back in the olden days (which according to T's 8 year old cousin is the 20th century!!). It was lovely to go out and we got to visit both Amma's too, which is always good.
Eli B has been stuck at home with Mummy again today, as our childminder has been poorly this time. He is practising his walking at every opportunity now and has finally mastered the art of pushing his little trolley and not falling over as soon as he takes the first step and pushes it too far, too fast !(he looks really cute!). J has been enjoying theme days at school and they have all been trying different healthy activities and Daddy has been working hard in the 'big city' (to us out-of-towners). The wind is really strong here at the mo' so I have been battling with the weather, which is about as challenging as I get at the moment. I am meeting with the intercultural centre next week, to talk about doing some voluntary work to help other foreigners like myself. It will be good to get out and into a new routine. Especially as I have now unpacked the final box, we have put up pictures on the wall and the spare room actually looks like a bedroom.
Tomorrow my mum and dad will have been married for 48 years..congratulations!!J is going to stay with them in July so is looking forward to catching up with all good friends. And we are too.
Off to more internet stuff now
Love to you all from us all, Byeee! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home