twolands

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

just another quickie..hello, that is!!

Hi and hello to you all..the reindeer rocking horse is now complete and Eli B is not in the slightest bit interested in it! He has been into his books in the last few days, which is always a good thing. Jolyon started scouts last night and is ready to go again next week. I have emld lots of people and T has out me in touch with his old GP who is involved in a mental health charity..keep watching this space! I have decided to carry on with my language course once this one finishes in 2 weeks, so T and Jolyon will have to cope with me saying "oh!do I have to go again?" for a few more months. But I always enjoy a challenge and it is good for me (and never as bad as I imagine it to be!!).
This is what my Pops said (says Jolyon who has just returned home)..if you are reading this Pops, it will be a laugh!"Put the dog in the oven..see those..they are called white cabbages". We will never forget that one Pops!!
Off to do more unpacking and more DIY..T and I are actually going out this weekend..not sure I remember what that means..will be fine if I have a piece of bubble-wrap to snuggle and T brings his tools!!
Take care and love to all from Joanna, Tóti, Jolyon and Elijah xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home