twolands

Sunday, July 29, 2007

''..the Big 1-0 meets The Apprentice...''

...on Friday our biggest bestest boy reached double figures and his Mum spent a lot of time reflecting on the preceeding 10 years. How our lives have changed...from 2 to 4 and all that inbetween! I am proud of him; his resilience, the way he has faced difficult odds and come out the other side a better, stronger person...and one who is growing up so fast...I felt a little bereft at one point on his birthday-usually we spend the day together but J decided to go and spend the day with a friend from school! He did manage to fit his brother and his Mum into his busy social diary though and we managed to go shopping and have tea at Pizza Hut! T didn't get to see much of our growing boy either...but then they are going to Old Trafford to watch a ManU match next week ;-).
I started my new job (officially!)and frequently go from ''I can do this'' to ''can I do this?''..but part of that is the fact that my fab boss Andrew is going to pastures new and we currently don't have anyone else in a managerial role..a temporary state of affairs I am assured:-/.
EBB went back to nursery as if he hadn't been away..his language skills amaze us on a daily basis and I know F and K will be stunned when we make our flying visit to RVK in a few weeks time...
And T?..well today he has gone to put some of that training from Sir Alan Sugar into practice and is trying to sell our stuff at a local car boot sale..''You're fired?!''..I sincerely hope not!!!
Oh! and I almost forgot..the sun is shining...for the 2nd day in a row!!!!!! :-)
Love and sunshine kisses to one and all.....from J,T,J and E xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home