twolands

Saturday, August 04, 2007

''...a steep learning curve...''

Hiya...just a quick update on my first full week in my new job....
In short...well, you work at Band 6 for ten years and think there won't be too many surprises when you finally step up to ward manager level...and soon discover how naive one can be!!!
My fab boss A makes it look so easy and I am hoping that in 18 months time I too can appear to be the all seeing, all knowing oracle of the MW ward. So, yes a steep learning curve but one that I am enjoying..as I said to Deb last night it is good to have a challenge again!!
And Deb will soon know this challenge at first hand, as yesterday she was also offerred and accepted a band 7 post...well done you!!
All boys ok...J and E are going away with my Mum on Monday and EB is a bit nervous (''no new 'oliday'') but I am sure they will have a fab time.E will be sleeping in a big bed for the first time ;-) and sharing a bunk bed with his big bro' J...I am sure Grandmum will sleep for a week on their return...
And what are us grown-ups doing during this brief period of freedom and deliverance?...out on the town? romantic liaisons? cosy nights in?...well... of sorts...if you count painting the lounge quality time together!!! :-/.
Off to have some real quality time with my favourite boys now..love to all..J xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home