twolands

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

All the shopping done ...


Went into work early this morning. I'd read some of that exciting book I told you about which was good as I sat a lecture in the morning and actually understood 2% of it. If I hadn't read the book I'd have understood -3%. All very positive, isn't it. After work today I went and did a few bits of shopping and sorting (like dropping off the invoice at Café Aroma). All in all ... a good day. Got to try something new at work as well, involving lots of data and databases. Mummy says that now I look like grandad, talk like grandad and talk about the same things as grandad. Speaking of grandad, he's doing fine. His shoulder isn't hurting as much as the doctors and nurses told him it might and he's not had to take the really strong medicine. He's coming into work for half a day tomorrow and then I'll drive him home at lunchtime. I might be helping him to do some typing as well at work. 'Do I look like like a secretary?' Joke, man ... it should be good fun.
Love you all loads and loads.
PS. The picture was taken this morning ... yeah, right ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home