twolands

Friday, December 16, 2005

The silence of the lamb ...

Hello everybody out there in Burtonland. Life in Freyssonland is okay, looking forward to coming back to Burtonland though. Today was the christmas party thingy at work. We had a nativity play and I was supposed to play a lamb. One guy there had written a script and I was supposed to say,"baa, baa, baa ..." I don't know why.
I went on a tour of the building which was really interesting (they still wouldn't let me take pics of the robots, but I did learn that they called them David and Goliath). Anyway, the tour started at 11:00 and was supposed to take an hour but ended up taking 2 1/2 hours. By the time I got back to my office, they'd already done the nativity play (ohh!). But I really did want to see what the company did and it was well worth it to get the bigger picture. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the x-mas do either (they'll think I'm a right grumpy chops ...). It was a shame 'cos they're such a jolly bunch. Oh, well ... there will be other chances for that ... and then I'll get to show my family off as well anyway ... yaaaahoooo!!!
Last but not least ... happy birthday to the two birthday folks! Nana in England (who we miss very much) and great grandad Geir in Iceland (who you guys unfortunately didn't get to meet) would both have been 80 years old today ... on the same day ... that's a nice coincidence isn't it?
I love you all so much (less than a week to go now :-)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daddy cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home