twolands

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Oh Blimey!The colours are all wrong...!

Hello there Vikings-all. I've just looked at the colours and they are not a bit how I imagined from the charts-the lounge is so white, the yellow is so yellow, and the spare room is..well, the spare room. But as I usually have such darned fine taste in these matters, I am hoping that they will all look ok in person and that I have not made a right cock-up with the interior decorating? (Sorry Toti-I know this will stress you out, after all your hard work but smile about it-I am!!).
That important matter aside, we have had another day of firsts for our smallest Burton. Eli B did his first 'sign' this a.m and signed for 'change your nappy'. He also shakes his head for 'no' now-and, boy, no always means no!(its in the genes). He also went to the baby room Christmas party and ate far too much pizza and crisps and jelly and ice-cream and won the pass-the-parcel and even coped with FC's arrival. He has barely moved since he fell asleep-it was sooo hard to drink his bedtime milk. J had a good day too-his party is on Friday and tomorrow I am going to watch the school play, Grandmum and Eli B are going on Thurs. And as for Mummy..well, its one busy round of early starts and sterilising for her. She really does live the highlife, altho is planning a sneaky girly pm next week...but don't tell Daddy!
We love you babe..Love and kisses and goodnights from 3Bs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home