twolands

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The best (and worst) things come in threes..

Howdy y'all! 3 boys (2 Best ones and 1 much bigger and bit rougher looking..esp at 7.30am...5am in this neck of the woods). 3 broken appliances-one mended, one working differently and one about to be repaired. It really has been hard work these past 3 weeks!
Yesterday, we went to Lyme Park, as I wanted to take the boys somewhere Christmassy but there wasn't a Christmas tree in sight. We had a lovely walk tho' and Eli B laughed all the way.
Today we went to church and I was really touched, as a lady in the congregation asked how old Eli B is now and she commented on how quickly time had passed. Considering I'd never even spoken to her, it was really lovely and made me feel really content and at home. I was offered communion, but I can't take it as I'm not baptised..which got me to thinking and it may be something I will consider if I feel as at home in our new church as I do at Salem Moravian. I am looking forward to playing a more active role in Gardur church (if they'll have me!). Eli B received a blessing and Jolly-One also helped with the collection.
J and I chilled this p.m and watched some of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkhaban. As always, I was amazed at J's memory for detail. Mind you, neither of us could remember Professor Lupin's name! And Eli B enjoyed his earlier visit to Camerons house and Kristina got very broody and the boys thought it was way cool having Elijah to play!
Tomorrow p.m I am meeting Deb, Jackie and Bev for a meal-I am at work, which is unusual on a Monday. J thought it can't be that much fun having a long weekend, every week anyway!!!
Great to hear all the positive reports re painting-however, was it a deliberate ploy to impress by listing every seperate part of the reception area?!!It will be lovely to have a piano in our new home too (J agrees.) It is a house just made for music.
Off to bed myself now-good luck Freyr with your op. We will be thinking of you.
Have a good week babe-and may it fly by like the speed of the wind.
We love you, 3Bs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home