twolands

Friday, February 24, 2006

moving day..at last..!

Hi and how is the snow in England? We finally had a dry day yesterday, which was a relief as the 3 Burtons were suffering a severe case of cabin-fever. We all wanted to ´go home´ yesterday and I felt very isolated and very alone, so it was a relief to get up to our new home and actually move furniture in. (On weds pm, I commented that I needed Deb and Erika..Deb because shes the only person I know who actually enjoys cleaning and Erika because she would have all the cleaning fluids we needed at the point I was scrubbing the shower for the third time..!)Garðbraut now feels like ´home´ and Toti and I are really looking forward to it being the 4 of us again. I felt we had a bit of a reassurring sign on the drive home at 1 o´clock this morning as the Northern lights came out to play and it was absolutely fantastic. Like spirits in the sky..T said you rarely saw them move so fast. It was a good feeling.
Antway, off to feed all Burtons on this particular island. Take acre everyone..Lots of Love Joanna and 3 boys xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home