twolands

Thursday, October 19, 2006

''..disease and desperation!...''

..its been a while..again, I know..but my body and psyche are getting to the end of their tether and have been telling me for a while to give it all up and go back home...so what happens?..well, I keep fighting it, suffer from chronic coughs and sore throats, fall prey to a nasty tummy bug, which only affected others for a few days and landed me in bed for a week...suffer from having poor quality sleep, little appetite, low mood etc etc...but I finally gave in and we are going home on the 3rd December and I can't wait!!!
It may be back to my mum and dads house and back to unemployment and our cat in quarantine and ridiculous removal costs but hey! its all relative and I will be near friends and family and have a Christmas 'do' to look forward to with 'the girls from the office'and we won't have to worry about how to ship the Christmas presents over and, hopefully, our boys will settle and our biggest bestest boy will be happy again...
Jolyon is still anxious re our return as he really wants to live in Mossley but I am sure once he is settled at his new school he will feel some sense of belonging again.I am looking forward to getiing back to work although this is proving a tad difficult as some Trusts will offer telephone interviews and some won't even change the day of a face-to-face interview but I keep applying and have a couple of interviews set up so far and hopefully at laest one in the pipeline. I'm even looking in the private sector and at staff nurse posts on the wards..a regular job is all I desire at the mo...just so we can get a mortgage... wish us both luck!!
Jolyon has just phoned and has had a really good day and Elijah and i are off to the intercultural centre this p.m so I can tell all the mums how to look after themselves..not sure I'm a great example of health at the moment but I can talk-the-talk even if I can't walk-the-walk at the moment;-)!!
So better go and get organised..its absolutely freezing here so can't wait to get back to the English autumn!
Love to you all from us all..hope to see you all soon..J,T,J and E xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home