twolands

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New Job - Same Old Daddy


Well - my brain has been fried with too much reading. It´s like doing homework for eight hours ... your brain melts. Anyway, the day was good and I met lots of people that I knew from the olden days and everyone was really nice. We´ll see if they´re still nice when I start to boss them about ... just joking ... There´s not much else to tell about today as work is all I have done. I hope you guys are doing okay and that everyone will soon be healthy again. I love you all very much. The picture of the day is me and grandad trying to set up a computer program called ´Skype´ so that it will be cheaper for us to phone each other and so that I can set it up at grandmum and pops´ when I come back. On this picture, grandad Freyr has just seen 2 pink elephants. Daddy Toti is doing the sign for ´no´ because grandad can´t keep them as pets. See you now... bye ... bye ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home