twolands

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Paint (I have nothing else to put as a title)

Me and grandad Freyr went up to the house this morning as soon as we were ready. Halli came half an hour later. We painted the whole lounge, the computer corner and both hallways. This is approximately two thirds of the wall space in the house. We had a good time and it is much more enjoyable having company to work with ... and things get done much quicker obviously. Unfortunately I forgot the camera but I am going to take it with me this week to take some pictures as, since the last pictures, I've painted white on the first bathroom, finished Jolyons room, almost finished Elijahs room and almost finished the spare room. This leaves (only) the kitchen, two bathrooms, master bedroom, laundry room and storage room to do (in less than two weeks) ... easy peasy ...
So, this weekend by blogs have been particularly uninteresting as I've done nothing but paint.
I love you all as much as I miss you and miss you all as much as I love you ...
Toti daddy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home