twolands

Monday, December 12, 2005

Pics ... not robots ... not paint (for a change) ... but daddys workplace






A few strange pictures. The first one is the view from daddys desk, into the building ... where the bridges are. On the other side you can see the laboratories. I think Dexter works there. The second one is daddys desk. Daddys' not there ... he must be on his coffee break (again!) The third one is taken from the bridge and shows daddys office. Daddy sits by the middle window. The last one is taken through the middle window. These pictures were taken after it was dark outside but when it´s light (for about two hours ...) the light shines through the glass ceiling so you get to see the daylight ... even when working at the desk. This helps daddys mood alot ... not that daddy ever gets grumpy or anything ...

Today I was testing a computer programme and made everyones computer freeze for more than three hours so nobody could do any work. This is actually what I'm supposed to do at work ... strange job, isn't it? It was good timing though 'cos it was one of the workers 50th birthday party so we all just went and ate chocolate cake instead of working ... even my boss (who is a really nice guy and a really good boss ...)

Anyway ... I am going to go up to Garður tomorrow to get my phone and I must remember the camera so I can take pictures of what we've done so far.

Lots of love and lots of miss ...

daddy, husband xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home