twolands

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Glúbb, glúbb ... ga, ga, ga ...

Today was a quiet day at work. Little to do as the computer system I was testing was down ... it wasn't my fault ... they were doing some stuff on it. Soooo, I found myself a book called something like 'Biologistics made easy ...?' Whoever thought that the first and third word in that sentence had any kind of relationship really needs to look again ... AND ... I'm sure that LINUX (a computer programming language) is geekish for Little Illiterate Newcomer, Useless in XML (another programming language). No, it wasn't that bad really. Grandad Freyr held a really useful talk about the Software Development Lifecycle and where we fit into the whole system, as a team and as individuals. I love you all and will soon get to see you all again. I hope Elijah remembers me ...
Love and kisses and lots of misses,
Daddy xxx
P.S. It took me ages to find a computer word that I could put in that joke. I've never actually used LINUX but I do understand XML. So don't take it too seriously. It's my way of looking with humour at the fact that I'm in a job where I understand very little ... but that's why I enjoy it so much, every day is a learning experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home