twolands

Sunday, January 08, 2006

say hello, wave goodbye (and miss the bus)...


Hello again, you Vikings (and the very best Viking we know)..
Its been a funny ol'day-nowhere near as traumatic as your last departure. However, it must have been darned frustrating sitting in chorlton street station for an hour (I wounder how many of those 2000000 emls were actually received??).
We have had a chilled day-Jo and Robert came and we all had a lovely natter and made more plans for more potential visits. And then I said my first goodbye-that was strange. They loved our new house, by the way.
Eli B is asleep now and Jolly-One at Camerons. I have domestic tasks and school to prepare for-J reckons only Thurs will now be a relaxing day, as swimming is so exhausting!I assume you are asleep as my text didn't elicit a response (bet you'd respond to your other woman beeping at you??!)
We love you babe-can't wait for your safe and speedy return.
Travel safe, sleep well and work hard
Lots of love and hugs and kisses from 3Bs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home