twolands

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

''...all going swimmingly..''

(except of course its a bit too chilly, a bit too snowy and a bit too windy to actually go swimming....)
Yep, as my gorgeous husband says on his blogsite (as he beats me to it each and every day), the Burton-Freysson household is now all feeling positive, happy and organised..I have my lists so am soooo happy, Toti has his list and is soooo ?!!!??**? and the boys are enjoying having no lists, no cares and feeling jolly setteld..which is a bit of a shame as we will be uprooting them again..but hey! we've done it once, twice, thrice..we will survive!!
I am feeling better after yet another stomach bug (got a good telling off from Deb-Joanna style- about making sure I get myself sorted properly once we are in the UK) and am just about eating again..the old Jolyon has returned with the comment ''the other Jolyon didn't have this much energy''...Toti is mourning the passing of The Beast (actually I did like it, thankyou-very-much!) and the Littlest Burton has discovered the joy of snow and sledges and doing a really coool impression of a WW2 airline ace in his snow-suit...
So nothing much else to say, except that my list and my growing feelings of contentment are calling...
see you soon..lots of love from J and 3 boys xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home