twolands

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Who´s the daddy!?


Hello my beauties ... who´s the daddy? That is the question of the day. As Áslaug has e-mailed a picture of the sofa to mummy I had to find another picture, so here it is, an old picture of the world famous (in Iceland) band Sixties. Can you see which one is daddy? Clue: He´s got a lot less hair these days (ed. and a double chin) ... wink, wink ...
It´s been a strange day for all of us but because we have each other it doesn´t matter, we´ll always be okay. Sometimes you just gotta jump and hope for the best ... it´ll always work out cos we´re such a lovely bunch of people and we go so well together ... like strawberrys and cream ... or coco pops and milk ... or chocolate and ice cream ... or mummy and daddy ... or Jolyon and Elijah ... or mummy, daddy, Jolyon and Elijah ...
I love you all and wish I was there ...
I really should have smiled on that picture, shouldn´t I?
Yours forever,
Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home