twolands

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another weekend coming to an end..


Hello there you painted viking(s). I sit here imagining what our new house looks like as someone has forgotten the camera..that person needs a list, most definitely!!Jolyon didn't have a good start to the day agin, but we got it sorted and made it right again (altho the tamigotchi was confiscated and subsequently went to computer heaven). J and I went to meet David and J was chilled about the whole thing. We watched Nanny McPhee at the movies and it was a really good and jolly film. And Eli b was equally jolly upon our return, as he had spent the day with Grandmum and thoroughly enjoyed the baked beans on toast that our 2 very Best Boys had for the respective teas. My Mum wondered if you'd see much change in him when you return. There is no doubt about that..he never stays still, never shuts up and is always wanting attention (I wonder who that reminds you of??!). I think the Burton in him is coming thro' altho he is still the spitting image of his (gorgeous) Daddy, so I'm told!I thought you might like to see a pic of the boys unpacking J's suitcase. It was lovely to watch them just 'doing'..altho the unpacking took a while, it was fun and lovely and chilled. Speaking of chilled, it is darned chilly here today so I think I will be scraping the car tomorrow..ah! the dream of a garage with an automatic door! Off to call a chilly Jolly One in for supper and bed now-I am still waitng for bids to end on Star Wars stuff-may the force help us keep our fingers xx'd. We love you babe..over half way now! Lots of Love and kisses, 3Bs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home