twolands

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I love the smell of paint in the morning ...

Hello folks,
Paint, paint and paint ... that's all I did today. No, that's not quite true. Gummi and Gulli (who was grumpy cos his team had lost to Víðir from Garður) came for coffee and to look around. It was good to walk around with Gummi and pick up some tips. Gulli soon cheered up when I gave him some chocolate that nana Kristín had sent me to Garður with.
Unfortunately, Árni couldn´t make it today, but another friend of mine, Halli (short for Haraldur) is coming tomorrow, as is grandad. Grandad has to be careful though 'cos his shoulder isn't good. He's going to the hospital next week to get it fixed.
I should be up there earlier tomorrow and get loads done.
I love you all and I'm off to bed for an early night.
xxx daddy T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home