twolands

Monday, January 09, 2006

Here, fishy, fishy, fishy, fish, fish, fish ...

Hello,
Back in Iceland. Wen't to work today which was good and everyone is still as nice as when I left. Booked us a summerhouse for Jolyons' school holidays, yippee! Got in touch with lots of people that I haven't spoken to for years, they've all got little babies now, that's quite cool. Great to hear that Jolly-one can tie his shoelaces now ... it is something to be proud of, darling cos it's not easy at all. And great to hear that Elijah is crawling too. Shame I missed both of these historical moments. At this rate, by the time I get back, Elijah will be walking and Jolyon will be driving.
Went to amma Siggas' this evening and she gave me the keys to the car. I tried to start it but, unsurprisingly, the battery was dead. Sooo ... I'll come back to it and get it charged and take it from there.
I love you all very much my dears ...
Tóti - Daddy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home