twolands

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What a day...?!

No viewer for house, disappointing news re money, can't open the pic of my new sofa. Oh! how we have laughed (not much) today. However, you will be relieved Toti Freysson that there are no skirting boards in house...lots of wood to varnish at some point tho?!Two tired boys and one tired and jaded mummy...but we still managed to fit in playtime and snuggles. Nothing else to say that we havn't said already...this week is going sooooo sloooowwlly, I can't believe its only wednesday. Still, in theory, tomorrow we can say you have been gone a week and that means we are one week nearer to your return. Hooray!! J was telling me again at bedtime how much he misses you. Well, what he actually said was ''It's not missing him exactly, but I miss coming home and seeing my Dad's smiling face''. We all do. Night night all, Love 3B's xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home