twolands

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ich bin eine kugelschreiber ... computergestutzt

Yes, I am a ball point pen ... computer aided. I am also clean and shiny, lean and tiny, mean and blimey ... what a load of gobbledygook.
I went up to the house today and it isn't white like it looks on the pictures. It's nice and the colours are warm. That's enough sense now, let's talk some nonsense ...
A story of up ...
The mouse ran up the elephants' leg, the elephant kicked up a fuss, so the mouse flew up into the air and landed up on the roof that the farmer had given up on putting up as he did enough putting up with the pigs up on the hill.
I'm sorry, I just can't think straight and don't have a clue what to write about. It's nice being back in work and I'm enjoying it and enjoying sorting out stuff before you guys come over. That said, I miss you very much and love you very much. If we think that I left on the 23rd November last year, we're much more than half way there.
Yours truly,
Dad xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home