twolands

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Swimming with sharks

Hari, who I work with, asked me today if I wanted to go swimming in the sea. I thought it was a threat at first but it turns out some strange folks at work are planning a quick dip in the Atlantic ocean, in January, from the coast of Iceland (that's right on the arctic circle for those of you who don't know). People must be mad ... so, of course I said, yes!
Sváfnir also e-mailed me today and said we'd been offered a gig, for a bit less money than usual. I said that under normal circumstances I would rather spend my time with my family than gig for that amount of money but this is hardly normal circumstances ... so mine and Sváfnirs vote is yes (funnily enough, both of us are renovating our houses). We've yet to see what Halli and Diddi say ... it might be a draw ... in which case, George double-you Bush would have it! It's nice being in a band where democracy rules!
Anyway, I shall love you and leave you my dears.
xxx Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home