twolands

Thursday, December 01, 2005

What a day indeed ...

Well, we have discussed and re-discussed work related issues so I won´t go into that in detail but I certainly kept busy today. Looks like I might be working for Decode then. Me and grandad (who was tired after a late night ;-) went to see the bank man and we're getting all that boring, grown up, money stuff sorted to pay for our new house. All evening I´ve been walking around with the phone in my hand waiting for my biggest best boy to phone so I could say goodnight (I almost phoned mr. Briley to tell him to hurry up ... no, not really).
Anyway, here´s a funny story: A cow went to see a farmer about borrowing his van. "Why do you want to borrow my van?" the farmer asked. "Because I´m moooooving!" Ha, ha ... Get it? Hmm ... maybe it wasn´t that funny. I just made it up as I went along.
Love you all and miss you loads and loads.
His Toadness xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home