twolands

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

always things to learn..

Hi everyone..forgive us mossley mice for few entries but the pace here is increasing too and it doesn't stop at 5pm like someones routine does..(only joking as I have ensured your other woman keeps you busy out of hours!).
Our biggest Best Boy has been struggling with bad dreams, poor concentration and schoolwork worries but I think we have turned a corner and J has worked hard to put all our problem-solving into practise.
Eli B is practising more mobility and looks like a baby hedgehog when we waddles along behind you.
And T- I am sooo proud of your studies..feel like I'm missing out somewhere..(no, don't panic..will have lots to learn in the Icelandic university of life in a few weeks time).
Our house sale hangs in the balance but I'm not getting stressed about it-am really looking forward to seeing our new one.
Must dash-washers etc to peruse.
Love to all vikings X3Bs xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home