twolands

Friday, January 13, 2006

Ten whole minutes!?

Jolyon dared me to stay in the ocean for ten minutes tomorrow. I was aiming for ten seconds, to be honest. Certain parts of my anatomy might permanently disappear, you know ... But I'll certainly give it a go. I must remember my swimming trunks cause otherwise I'll have to go in my AcId PaNtS, man ...

ungh-gah-tsh, ungh-gah-tsh, ungh-gah-tsh, ungh-gah-tsh!

Had a lovely evening with Árni, Fanney and Gunnar Franz. Fanney is pregnant and due toward the end of May ... must be that time of year because two people at work are becoming parents in that same month. Let's see now ... I do recall a power-cut in Reykjavík sometime last August ... hmm ... What do you do on a stormy night with the power out? Oh .. oh ... I know, pick me teacher ... pick me ... I know ... You party until you're purple with the AcId PaNtS in the Atlantic ocean!

ungh-gah-tsh, ungh-gah-tsh, ungh-gah-tsh, ungh-gah-tsh ... Brrrrr ... ten minutes ...!

Right folks, I'm off to bed now. I love you all very much ... and I miss you all very much ...
xxx
Tóti 'AcId PaNtS' Freysson ...

You can't help but dance,
no, you don't stand a chance,
as if in a trance,
when your wearing ... mummys' socks!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home