twolands

Thursday, January 19, 2006

House update

Hello one and all. Here's a quick house update. We've got the bath in, Svenni is coming to help me with the door (or lack of) either Friday night or Saturday and even though it doesn't look like I'll have anyone painting with me on Saturday, I should be able to finish painting the house this weekend ... at the very latest one evening during the week.
Work plodding along fine, the pressures on to finish our project and that's always good fun. There is nobody there that can't handle the pressure and people are immensly calm despite it all. Got invited to a colleagues 29th birthday party. He says 29 is a big birthday as it's a prime number ... then the next big one is 31 and then, mummy, it's 37. Isn't that interesting!?;-). I've just realised today that despite having two homes, I live in neither of them ... I live with mum and dad. Not only have I got two homes but I've got a wife and two children ... and I live with mum and dad, albeit temporarily ... some people would say that's a bit strange but I ain't complaining, 'cos I got so many people to love and so many people that love me. I miss you guys loads and I'm glad everything is going well at your end. I can't find the thing to plug the camera in the computer but as soon as I do, I'll put some pictures of the house in the snow on the net. Goodnight folks,
Daddy, Tóti xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home