twolands

Friday, December 09, 2005

A bit of a difficult day...

Well, the day didn't start too well as I set off to work and turned around as I felt my chest infection getting worse. Luckily we all have a very good GP practice and more antibiotics were the order of the day. Jolyon was surprised to see me at home time but it did mean we could get some errands done before we collected a very chilled little brother. We all enjoyed a chip supper but J wasn't himself and I wasn't as patient as usual but we survived with lots of kisses and cuddles. At bathtime J burst into tears and poured his little heart out about how much he misses you babe. 'I miss seeing my dad's funniness and love..and I miss the way he tucks me in at night and gives me a cuddle and a kiss..and I don't care about the house or work..why couldn't it just wait...and these 2 weeks are going so slowly and then when he comes home, he has to go back again..' Hence the long conversation this pm. It was very upsetting but it was good that he told me-sometimes he is so like his Daddy and needs a bit of a push to open up about his feelings. He was much brighter at snuggle time-we are reading 'the lion, the witch and the wardrobe' at the moment and he so wants to see the film. Its great to relive all these old favourites. I've been outbid on some more Star wars stuff for J's room but will keep trying. We are going to the gym tomorrow for splash hour and have a second house viewing of course (more blagging). Keep all those Viking fingers xxxd!
We love you gorgeous daddy-husband. Only 2 weeks to go now!!Lots of love and kisses from your 3B's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home