twolands

Monday, December 05, 2005

New Job - New House





First day in the new job went well. I didn´t actually do anything that I´ll eventually be doing. Instead I read an awful lot about what I´m supposed to be doing and got to now the companies intranet and some of the computer software I´ll be using. By the way, it´s apparently deCODE, not DECode as I´d written previously. I´ve got a desk next to a window on the third floor that looks into the building (if you remember what it´s like.) It´s quite stressful getting lost in there 'cos you feel everyone is stood at the window watching and laughing at you (which is what I did everytime I saw somebody that was obviously lost ... naw, just kidding ... I think I was the only person that was lost in there today).
Anyway, here are some pictures of where the house is up to at the moment. Top picture is Elijahs room, with the white on. Second picture is Jolyons room, with the new paint on the walls ... it needs one more coat. Third picture is the spare room with just the white over the bottom bit done and the last picture is Toti in his paint clothes, stood in Jolyons doorway. Just so you know that I´m not wearing my birthday suit whilst painting!?
Sorted out a meal with Geir and Sif on the 22nd by the way. Should be good. Cannot get hold of Jolly-one and his grandmum. I´ll try once more tonight and then I´ll leave it till the morning.
Love,
Toti xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home