twolands

Sunday, December 04, 2005

In the white room ... with (no) curtains ... what a paint job ...


Oh, it was hard to get up this morning. Didn´t get to bed till half past four in the morning, after driving the whole band home last night. The band is called 'menn ársins' by the way. That means 'men of the year' ... he, he ... Managed to get up at 9:00 this morning though and after a good breakfast and a strong cup of coffee I headed off up to Garður. Painted Jolyons' and Elijahs' rooms as well as doing some filling and prep work. The day was productive but I can´t help but feel it´s all going too slow anyway. So, Totis' social diary is now closed. I´ve visited most people and had coffee with them so now I will step the house work up a gear. Having the colours for the lounge and hallways helps ... gives me loads to do and no excuses to take a break.
I´m going to try and gather an army of people for next weekend but as all my hundreds of friends (!?) have hundreds of children I might be there on my own ... we´ll see.
I am currently in negotiations regarding cars so it should all work out.
New job starts tomorrow. I´m ready for DECode ... but is DECode ready for me? (Hey, you have to have a bit of cheese). Am really looking forward to it and I should be able to text you some good news Joanna. I´m afraid the pictures of the painted rooms will have to wait till tomorrow as me and Kristján Geir were busy staying up late and watching Shrek II ... on a school night ... Sorry, Áslaug ...
Todays picture brought the love out ... I know it will for you too babe ... Jolly-one will have a great time in France ...
Love,
Toti 'the tin man' Freysson
PS. that should be 'the paint tin man'
PSS. I´m still thinking about that text Joanna ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home