twolands

Monday, December 05, 2005

Just a quickie..!

Great to see paint on walls at last..and thank goodness you aren't painting in your birthday suit, Toti. I thought it was supposed to me who was going to upset the new neighbours??As planned, I made a curry and drank too much wine (1 1/2 glasses!) and so now I am a bit tipsy and am off to bed, to try and study my second language. It is scarey sometimes when I think I will actually be needing to bumble my way along in a foreign Viking-esque language in only a few months. Mind you, I did understand you bands name (impressed 'eh?). The house viewing seemed to go fine and its good to have a 2nd viewing on Weds. Eli B has been chilled, except for when I go out of line of sight-and when I am driving in the car and he can't see me (even if he can see Jolly-One) etc etc etc. He is sooo gorgeous, as his gorrrgeoouus big bro.
Off to bed soon, I am trying to ignore the fact that Jolly-One may actually have had his tea in Macdonalds. Love to you, Toti daddy. XXJ,E and a francais J xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home