twolands

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Burton returns to the fold..

It's good to know the new job is turning out to be more of a challenge than first anticipated..I'm just biding time with mine (it was very strange going to the carer-user project Christmas celebration yesterday and not being a real part of it, after the last 2 years.). I am ready for a new work challenge too.
Our biggest Best Boy came home and that was fab. Eli B moaned all the way there and all the way back, until I did the unthinkable and raised my voice and gave him a baby-style telling off. I looked over to see him poised with his mouth open, looking as if he was about to cry (and make me feel even more guilty) and...he actually stayed quiet, for a few minutes at least!! (and so Jolly-One forgave me too). Eli B is now able to use his drinks cup too, all by himself.
But back to big boys-J clearly had a great time, altho I have had to eak it out of him. Grandmum's take on the whole thing was 'a total rip-off...everything was sooo expensive'. Spoken like a true yorkshire woman. But they obviously had a great time together and didn't actually get to meet the mysterious frenchman who was apparently sharing their room!!
So now we are 3 again and in two weeks, we will be 4 again (and my hands can recover from the constant washing-up and sterilising routines). And I can tell you about the things-to-do-in-january list!!
have a great time in Gardur tomorrow and I look forward to more decorating pics.
We love you Toti Daddy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home